International Credit

Students who have attended any college or university outside of the United States and wish to receive transfer credit at Appalachian will need to have their transcript(s) evaluated by a NACES-accredited foreign credential evaluation service. Course descriptions or syllabi (in English) are also required for transfer credit review. Some of the more commonly-used credentialing agencies include: World Education Services, Educational Credential Evaluators, Josef Silny & Associates or Global Credential Evaluators, and International Education Evaluations, Inc. Once you have obtained the appropriate documentation, your academic advisor can assist you in petitioning for credit. 

Click here to find out more about requirements for International students.