Without an AA/AS transfer degree
Things to Do:
- Obtain a checksheet (PDF, 125KB) for ASU’s General Education cross-referenced with the North Carolina Community College course numbers
- Access Program of Study in your intended ASU major
- Utilize our Transfer Guides to help you see how to stay on track and minimize your time to degree completion
- Go to Equivalency Search to find ASU course Equivalencies
- View your Transfer Coursework Evaluation through your MyMountaineer portal after you are notified of your acceptance
- Go to Advising Website when you are ready to register for courses at ASU
Please note that even though a course is approved to meet the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement with the North Carolina Community Colleges, it does not guarantee that it will meet specific general education requirements.
If you are transferring to Appalachian after completing 30 transfer hours, please refer to the UGETC Guide for course selection and suggested distribution.